Sign in to follow this  
LEMANS89

1972 2002tii for sale in Los Angeles -

4 posts / 2866 viewsLast Reply

I love this car but have another project. Wife says 1 toy at a time. This Tii is very nice with no rust - not one spec. FI was recently gone thru and pump rebuilt and brand new throttle body. 320 radiator, Diff was recently rebuilt. Still has 4 speed. Everything works but the blower motor and I have a brand new one of those still in the box. Zender spoiler. I've spent very close to $5k on it in the last 6 months to make everything perfect. I have 2 faux Recaros in it now, but have the original stock passenger seat as well as the period correct option recaro. I have a 2" think binder of the restoration and receipts going back to the early 80's. The odometer says 116k miles and is California DMV varified but I can't vouch for it.

The paint is not stock but a metallic version of Inca Orange - i like it but everyone is different. It is what it is.

I can send a PDF of pictures and here is a link to a video on YOUTUBE.

I need to get $20k. email me at ginetta4 at gmail