John_in_VA

Today is the build-day for "Juanita!"

14 posts / 893 viewsLast Reply

Looking good! If it wasn't for the modern posters and BMW logo you could have fooled some one into thinking that was a brand new car ;)

Guest Anonymous

Nice thing about o2s is once you got her sorted then the real fun starts, drive oo drive!

(O)=ll=(O)

Nice thing about o2s is once you got her sorted then the real fun starts, drive oo drive!

(O)=ll=(O)

I agree I haven't been able to drive mine for more than 3 miles... I'm still stockpiling parts!

Totally Awesome !!

I hope you are driving the cr*p outta that thing ..... a fantastic sure-footed high-speed canyon-carving highway cruiser for sure !!

Cheers,

Carl

Guest Anonymous

A phone call to the dealer got my build date, they punch the vin and have a bit of info on cars.

Happy birthday - she has aged well. My 40th is coming up in February - not me the car. I wish I was still 40. :-)

Ditto from me John.

Pics from the 2007 NCC Fall Drive at Passport BMW. Your car and Bill's Touring inside the showroom were great. It was my first official event with the club.

PassportBMW3-1.jpg

PassportBMW10-1.jpg

PassportBMW14.jpg