Sign in to follow this  
VintageAutobahn

Hella H4 Euro headlights, crack free dash, Euro turn signals

16 posts / 2207 viewsLast Reply

I have a very nice set of Hella H4 european headlight buckets. These will provide superior roadway illumination to U.S. sealed beams, slightly alter the look of your grilles, and provide for a "city light" option when using euro turn signals. . As you can see in the pictures the only corrosion on these buckets is where the trim rings will cover when installed. The buckets are in great original condition, for most cars i wouldn't see a need to restore the original galvanized steel. There are no chips or cracks in the lenses and the mounting seals are in almost new condition. The reflectors show minor wear but are in better condition than most and will do their job. I have a used set of H4 and city light bulbs I will include in the sale. $325 shipped

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is a 1 piece dash from a European car, but it will fit into any year 2002. It has no cracks and is in very nice shape. There are some blemishes but I would rate it an 8 out of 10. The damage includes discoloration on the parcel shelf, scratching near the left side heater panel, a pencil lead sized ding above the cluster and what appears to be some kind of white overspray. I cleaned the dash lightly but did not attempt to scrub or scrape off the overspray out of fear of damaging such a nice dash, I will leave that up to the buyer. I have tried to highlight all of the damage in the photos but let me know if you want further description or pictures. $550 plus shipping

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also have several sets of original heater panel faceplates from German market 2002's. These work great for practicing your German or just giving your car the original euro look. A nice finishing touch. $35 shipped per set

Untitled

The first set of turn signals is in very nice used condition,almost no pitting on the chrome and only one small hairline crack in the lense. Both seals are nice and soft and will do their job keeping water out. SOLD

Untitled

The next set is a bit rougher but still works and looks good. As you can see in the pictures the chrome is pitted and the lenses have a few hairline cracks. Both seals are usable, just a bit worn. SOLD

Untitled

The third set is also in good condition, only minor pitting on the chrome and minor blemishes on the lenses. The seals are discolored but still usable and soft. $175 shipped

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All price are OBO. Shipped prices are to the 48 states. Please add 3% for PayPal or send as a personal transaction.