Sign in to follow this  
jgerock

Little kids grow up so fast (in GA)

8 posts / 774 viewsLast Reply

Just had to post a couple pics of my niece Allison after a very quick trip to Athens, GA this weekend (SEC Championship game).

Allison is now a big 3 year old.

IMG_0656.jpg

Guess who we were rooting for at the game... (heart breaking loss for the Georgia Bulldogs).

Sorry for the blurry pics

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Allisonandbulldogs.jpg

Little brother Caleb

IMG_0654.jpg

Automotive subject matter: Got a Ford Fusion rental from Hertz that had 4 cylinder and had about 27.5K miles on it. Overboosted steering but was kind of nice driving a newer vehicle. I'm used to being picked up at the ATL airport by my sales rep. Didn't know they now have a cool monorail system from the terminal to the off-site rental car location. Very convenient.

Adorable kids Jim! I can relate to the Bulldogs, as we have alot of family in south Georgia!

John

Thanks John.

Here is my B-I-L John with Allison shortly after she was born

Allisonpics010.jpg

Bragging >> John is an Assistant Coach at UGA (Tight Ends and Special Teams). He spent many years at FSU under Bobby Bowden.

They grow up fast don't they? Your B-I-L must be a great guy with that background....and I'm also partial to Florida teams (I moved to PA from Florida...who does that? Ha!).

i'm partial to Yellow Jackets....

my former grad school mascot and rival to the bulldogs

We used to attend a GT/FSU game every year in the fall during short visits with my aunt/uncle who lived in Lilburn. One of my sales reps. graduated from GT Engineering along with one of our friends here in NoVA. Nice school - great campus. You can see the ATL downtown skyline from the stadium.