BobBreed

Stumbling around the Haight and Castro

11 posts / 880 viewsLast Reply

This weekend is my annual trip from NC to SF to celebrate "Crabgiving". Thats the next event after Thanksgiving and all you do is eat Dungeness Crab and keep an eye out for 02's. Stumbles on one parked on Octavia on my way to Le Boulangerie on Hayes! Happy crabbin!

Bob

Probably much less unusual to stumble onto an '02 in San Francisco than it would be in Munich.

Bob Napier

Dang Bob,

I was just on Clement street picking up live Dungeness. How long are you in town for?

Cj,

Where on Clement and how much? Is that the seafood center?

I just went to Falletti''s for them nit they were already cooled. I'LL grab some more on Sunday.

Plane leaves early Monday morning.

Ran into a 1970 Citroen model "h"model food truck today!

Cj,

Where on Clement and how much? Is that the seafood center?

I just went to Falletti''s for them nit they were already cooled. I'LL grab some more on Sunday.

Plane leaves early Monday morning.

Ran into a 1970 Citroen model "h"model food truck today!

That was the green one with a rust patch on the driver's door, yeah? I saw it a few days ago on my walk home from work.

There's also a red automatic I've seen in the upper haight recently, in sorry condition. It left before I had a chance to write a note.

Got to love SF!! Last night on our way to Starbellies, we we on the corner of Noie and Market. It was 57 or 58 degrees and raining cats and dogs. Here comes this dude..... stark naked with nothing but an umbrella..... Was it one of you guys????

Haha!!

Bob

Guest Anonymous
Got to love SF!! Last night on our way to Starbellies, we we on the corner of Noie and Market. It was 57 or 58 degrees and raining cats and dogs. Here comes this dude..... stark naked with nothing but an umbrella..... Was it one of you guys????

Haha!!

Bob

A ton of weirdos in SF.

Hey Bob--made my annual trek from East to West for Crabtoberfest as well! Went down to Pacific Grove with my folks and stopped in at Phil's Fish Market in Moss Landing on the way down and back this weekend. Great fresh crab! Haven't seen any '02's yet, but did have a nice drive along Hwy 1 in the 3-series.

Fred '74tii & '69GT3

post--1-13667667155273_thumb.jpg

post--1-13667667158268_thumb.jpg

post--1-1366766716052_thumb.jpg

Haha!!

Bob

Off topic, but they actually outlawed that today here in San Francisco. Nudity ban passed board of supervisors 6 to 5.