Sign in to follow this  
campbell53

Looking for 15" Alpina wheels...will pay good $$$

6 posts / 701 viewsLast Reply

I have a set that I bought for my e21 323. Have had them a number of years and they are still in the boxes they were shipped in. They have been restored with new correct paint and center caps. Have not been mounted since painted.

They are 7 x 15 and I know they would bolt up to your 02 but not sure they would clear your fenders.

I am in Mobile and would like to show them to you if you are anywhere close.

My email is [email protected]

For 2002's the fenders have to be rolled, There is not enough top clearance, the e21 direct fit. For e30 bmw's the brake calipers need to be filed down. I used a baseball bat to do mine to roll my 2002 fenders in the rear, sadly not knowing rust was there, the fender crumbled so I fiberglassed it where it broke though, and now the car is in 2002 heaven most of its parts are sold to many good people on here

How much would you want for your beautiful alpina's? you can email me at [email protected] if you like to keep the amount private? I wouldnt mind having a 2nd second of alpina's. as my friend wants to buy my set but I just cannt part with them had them over 10 years and got them for a steal of a deal which I cannt duplicate again unless the person was ignorant or desperate? I have a set of 6 (3 fronts /3 rears ) staggered!

SHAWN

[email protected]