Sign in to follow this  
dalimizer

Gotti Wheels

11 posts / 4368 viewsLast Reply

A very rare opportunity to purchase a set of vintage Gotti wheels to fit any BMW 2002. A staggered, 2-piece set of 2, 6" x 13" rears and 2, 5.5" x 6" fronts, all 4 x 100 lug pattern. All in very good condition and ready to upgrade your 2002. Center painted dark gray. Not new but gently used. As an added bonus for this price you will receive a 5th spare wheel that matches the 4. It has issues but can be used as a spare. $450 + shipping. Purchased from forum member but not used on my last project.

post-2767-13667666949483_thumb.jpg

Yo Dalzimer-

Wow, thoughs wheels bring back memories

Mark Bander (Bander Motor Works) had a shop here is Dallas and had a set sitting on the rack for years. I would just drool over them.

Mark closed his shop couple years back not sure what happened to the wheels. Good luck with the sale.

Between my borranies, Alpinas and Tii alloys my inventory is full.

I know not the offset off hand on any of them. I could measure the center to rim and give you that dimension. As I remembe, all are straight with no cracks. Perfect I doubt it. The fifth wheel eas welded at somepoint so I would not trust it as a runner. I never ran these and sold the car with the BWA's which I also like.

A very rare opportunity to purchase a set of vintage Gotti wheels to fit any BMW 2002. A staggered, 2-piece set of 2, 6" x 13" rears and 2, 5.5" x 6" fronts, all 4 x 100 lug pattern. All in very good condition and ready to upgrade your 2002. Center painted dark gray. Not new but gently used. As an added bonus for this price you will receive a 5th spare wheel that matches the 4. It has issues but can be used as a spare. $450 + shipping. Purchased from forum member but noy used on my last project.

can you provide your location ?