SantaBarbara02

Moving to Nashville!

13 posts / 778 viewsLast Reply

Hello fellow 02'ers

I'm moving to Nashville from Southern California and was curious to see who are the Nashville 2002 people. I'm driving my car across the country in a couple of weeks and wanted to reach out for the enthusiasts in Nashville proper.

David

David Yando "DavidLMM" is curator of the Lane Motor Museum. Friendly '02er and all around (involved) Bimmerphile. The museum is a Nashville must-see for car guys anyhow.

Welcome! AFAIK, you'll be the third David/2002 owner in town. There is a Verona roundie in East Nashville, and I have a Chamonix '74 and a mostly-Polaris '76. a co-worker here at the museum has a Polaris '74 as well. Half a dozen or so in town that we see fairoly regularly, but they are far from common.

My DD is an e30 M3, my wife has a '98 M3C, which we are looking to move out of - she wants a red/tan manual 2wd sport wagon - been looking for a couple of years without luck!

Look us up when you get to town, and join or transfer membership to our local CCA Chapter (Old Hickory) - we try to do a drive a month, if not more.

David in Nashville

We are gonna miss you around here....sob...sob. Happy for your life changes.. great being a part of your life in SB. Sorry I missed the GoingAway party. We will let you keep your screename just to confuse people.

If any Opolo Mountan Zin sneaks into your car on the way here, I can help you out with that!

David

Hey David!

Thanks for the quick response and welcome from Nashville! Did you know I was a wine distributor or were you just guessing? We won't be settled or moved to Nashville until January or so, but my car will be arriving mid December. Do you have any suggestions on where I could store my ride for a couple weeks? We will have to meet to talk wine and cars. Feel free to text me 714.336.7957

See ya soon!

David

David,

Sorry, I'm a semi-Luddite, and do do the texting thing. I'll see if a friend and Chapter member has room - she stores several folks' cars. (and she's a former '02 owner, and current E36 and E24 owner)

My email at work is yandolanemotormuseumorg.

I read your profile, saw you were in wine sales. ;-)

David

I'm way out of your way up here in Cleveland but don't I owe you a beer?

John

Make sure you touch base with Bo Black and join us at the "True Friends" events in and around NW Arkansas. A bit of a drive from Nashville, but we have folks drive in from all over.

I'm in OKC if you're coming through on I-40 and need anything. I'm a hack mechanic at best, but we have room in the driveway/garage and there is always beer in the fridge. :)

Hope the drive is smooth!

nice to have met you in person,have a great time on the drive east...nathan

Not in Nashville, but in Huntsville Al, about two hours south on I65.

Welcome to the South East.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES