Sign in to follow this  
2k2tii

1976 BMW 2002

2 posts / 974 viewsLast Reply

1976 BMW 2002 for sale that is remarkably original. The color (chamonix) is original and the paint is original - it has never been painted. The interior is original except for the speakers in the doors. The dash has a few cracks - not horrible - somewhat presentable. The seats are 'dead' but again, original - I normally have them covered, but thought it best to show them as they really are. There is no rust save the small chipped area next to the driver's door handle. The engine has its full compliment of smog equipment - it does pass the test and will come with a certificate. I believe that I am the third owner - the second long term owner was from Davis. The odometer reads 94,190 and it appears to have been in California its whole life (blue plate). It always starts and runs well. $3000, located near Colfax, CA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket