TonyHavana

1970 2002 ti

17 posts / 3127 viewsLast Reply

Complete survivor ti. VIN 1684340, build date Oct 11, 1969, delivered to Toronto Oct 13, 1969.

Close ratio 5 speed,

Bilstein HD's,

H&R Springs,

new steering linkage, lower control arms and radius rods.

newly re-cored rad and thermostat.

Both floors, rear shock towers and left frame rail have been repaired.

Repainted a facsimile of original Granada.

Prime candidate for a complete restoration, or can be driven and enjoyed as it is.

Totally rebuilt, but never installed ASS 501 seats and 2 NOS front fenders included in price.

$13,000.00 firm. Or $12,000.00 without the seats.

More pictures here: http://imageevent.com/tonyrobertson/19702002ti (Password 1970)

If interested or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

post-1307-13667666808021_thumb.jpg

The car didn't need the reflectors to be imported into Canada. Do you know if the car was ever imported into the US at any point? Even then, a prior owner might have had the reflectors added.

i too hope it goes to a good home, indeed, a very honest and well-represented car in the pictures.

vince

The car didn't need the reflectors to be imported into Canada. Do you know if the car was ever imported into the US at any point? Even then, a prior owner might have had the reflectors added.

i too hope it goes to a good home, indeed, a very honest and well-represented car in the pictures.

vince

The 4 owners before me were all in Ontario, so not sure how the reflectors got there.

David the original owner, told me has lots of old pictures of it that he will send me when he digs them out, but he hasn't yet, and currently seems to be MIA. Those would tell us if the reflectors were there originally.

One of my first cars was a TR3 and I've always wanted to own another roadster, (although the next one will be Japanese), while I can still get in and out of one. I too hope this car goes to someone who will appreciate it. The pictures in the link are more or less in chronological order.

I'm so sad to hear you're selling her. If I had the scratch, I'd haul ass up there with a fist full of cash tomorrow.

Real "ti"s are special special cars to me. Hope she finds a good and loving new owner.

Ditto. Really rare to see one of these anywhere anymore. Any way you cold stowe it for me for a year or so? Just kidding of course, would love to own that car and bring it back all the way.

www.alpinabmw2002.com