-- FINAL MARKDOWN -- Redone mechanical pedal box & clut

FINAL REDUCTION TO $125.00 - AND I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48

Last winter I rebuilt the pedal box/linkage for my 1600. The box was in great shape, I cleaned off the ziebart, wire brushed it and gave it two coats of POR-15 & when it was in the car rubberized undercoating. Well, I got the car together and 317 miles later the head gasket really went out. So I am heading down the M42 road and will not need this.

I replaced all the standard pedal box components/bushings/springs. Plus for the mechanical linkage I did all the clips I could still get. Also, the clutch pedal and pull rod were pretty wore so they were replaced ($80.00 just for the two). For other parts I used the best ones I had of three mechanical linkages. Included is the accelerator side as well to the solex. I need to keep the brake rod to the booster so that is not included or shown. Price is $175.00 for all shown + shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

file-5.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-4.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...