winstontj

Alpina Lip Flares or Stock Fenders?

5 posts / 1015 viewsLast Reply

The car is Nevada. I've asked this before but now looking for general opinions. I'm not 100% sure that the Alpina lip flares on a Nevada would look good. The car will be a fairly stock looking car, not a race car at all. They are the flares that dapbmw sells. I was going to put them on a different color car but I no longer have it.

Thoughts?

Opinions?

I'm almost feeling like Nevada is such a rare car/color that it would be ruining it to chop up the fenders and put flares on it. FYI - there is tons of rust so the metal will need to be chopped regardless so it's a matter of glassing in the (small) flares or replacing it with metal.

Thx.

I'd leave it. The flares are cool but Nevada is just stand alone cool.

Maybe someone can photoshop this Nevada for you.

supercharged.jpg

I'd leave it. The flares are cool but Nevada is just stand alone cool.

That is kinda my gut feeling as well - but I was so excited to put the flares on a car... I guess that means I need another '02??