Sign in to follow this  
superbuick3

NEW! NOV 29! E21 M10&5 spd tranny, FRONT CLIP W/HEADLIGH

17 posts / 1726 viewsLast Reply

Hey what's up guys, i have some BMW 2002 parts for sale. I am located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and will travel a bit to meet you but not anything crazy, i am also willing to ship anything i have for sale. I am also willing to trade, really looking for new seats and will even trade the ones i have in my '02 now for new ones, i have original blue vinyl seats in. Now on to the parts! I do not know the exact going prices for these items so you can always offer me, im very easy to deal with. You can reach me at [email protected]

I also have a back windshield in very good condition, not sure if it was ever used but it has no problems i could see, no scratches and has been stored properly to avoid damage. its in the garage i go to so i don't have pics of it right now but if you are interested and would like pics i will go and take some for you

**In addition to what is pictured i have a bag of assorted BMW 2002 idle valves, headlight switches, turn signal switches, and cigarette lighters. Let me know if you're interested, i am looking for around $40 shipped for these**

~~~~BMW E21 M10 engine and 5 speed transmission w/ new clutch, runs great and the tranny is in great condition. I will sell just the engine or just the tranny. Just email me and offer! Pics upon request!***

Front Clip, $650 obo: includes the headlights which did indeed work the last time this was used, which was a couple months ago. It has never been in any accidents and is dent and almost completely rust free, except for a couple minor spots on the inside which are very small

img3348za.jpg

img3349h.jpg

img3351p.jpg

img3350z.jpg

Front Turn Signals, $140 shipped: set of both right and left. They are in great physical and mechanical condition and light right up, as seen in the pictures.

img3355to.jpg

img3354y.jpg

img3356u.jpg

Kidney Front Grille piece, $149.99 shipped: Great condition

img3394p.jpg

$70

Glove Compartment, in very good condition, arms work perfectly as does the handle

img3266ln.jpg

Honestly i do not know what this stuff is worth, so please just offer

img3277n.jpg

img3279d.jpg

img3281z.jpg

img3275l.jpg

img3276u.jpg

img3272p.jpg

img3270f.jpg

img3274se.jpg