Sign in to follow this  
bcarey

Bay Area mechanic recommendations

5 posts / 1565 viewsLast Reply

I'm looking for a 2002 mechanic in San Francisco or the greater Bay Area who is willing to make "house calls." I'm eventually going to want to do a pre-sale inspection, and the seller isn't willing to let me take the car to a shop that's more than a few miles away...

Thanks,

Bjorn

i would search tom jones on here. as i recall he has offered this type of service on the forum in the past. couldn't hurt to ask.

Yes, I have in the past but simply do not have the time in recent years. I don't know of any professionals that do house calls, unless the customer is normally a shop regular. Feel free to drop us a line up here at Casey MotorSports sometime, you'll be surprised how many '02s (as well as modern BMWs) we have at the shop from all over Northern California.

P1020220.jpg

Thanks, Tom. That's an amazing set of cars you have in your garage! If I could pry just one away from it's owner, I would be a happy camper.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.