Stu

Wow

27 posts / 3069 viewsLast Reply

Wow is right, that's a whole lot of car. I'd venture to say its worth the asking price with a proper PPi, to the right buyer.

There's definitely stuff I would of done different like put a non 90's stereo in a 35k car... Different seats, stock pedals, etc. Other than that the rest of the work looks very clean and well done!

I remember a FAQ member owning this car. MRACER? I know it was built in CA, but last time I saw it, it was in Virginia Beach. I love this car, and the early grills on a square tail look pretty good!

Here's a video of it. I've watched about a hundred times.

it started in CA. then it went to VA and FL where i understand it was almost completely rebuilt mechanically due to original build issues. had not seen the car in a while, wondered where it when. current owner in CA couldn't have had it long...unless he moved from VA...

opening price looks good to me! ;-)

It is wearing my custom red evo belts, it was I think TIM's car (from FL, thx Mytle!) who bought it from a guy in CA. He must have sold it recently. It was at Vintage a few years back, very nice car.

It is wearing my custom red evo belts, it was I think Tom's car (from FL) who bought it from a guy in CA. He must have sold it recently. It was at Vintage a few years back, very nice car.

Tim = m-racer.

It is wearing my custom red evo belts, it was I think Tom's car (from FL) who bought it from a guy in CA. He must have sold it recently. It was at Vintage a few years back, very nice car.

Tim = m-racer.

Corrected, it was Tim's car. Where is he?, haven't seen him around FAQ for a while, hope he is OK.

Corrected, it was Tim's car. Where is he?, haven't seen him around FAQ for a while, hope he is OK.

He sold the '02 and E28, and was working overseas, but posted on the mye28.com forum just the other day.

Yes it is Tims old car. I was at Cars and Concepts when the engine was finished then brought it up to Vintage at the Vinyards.

He has been traveling, since he also has not been to FL events in quite a while.