Sign in to follow this  
knoepfler

WTB: stock motor

8 posts / 1307 viewsLast Reply

Looking for a stock motor that runs preferably. Just need something to drive on for a few months. Going in a 72

Contact me here or by text 425-260-2830 thanks!

-Jason

I had to send my '81 320is to the Arlington picknpull. It's cis but it ran really well and eveything was there.

I had to send my '81 320is to the Arlington picknpull. It's cis but it ran really well and eveything was there.

Shit, I probably would of bought the whole car... Maybe I need to make a run to Arlington!

Not much was left except the motor. Brakes were fairly new but rotors were not vented. Maybe some glass.

Not much was left except the motor. Brakes were fairly new but rotors were not vented. Maybe some glass.

I would of gone for the 5 speed and LSD if ya hadn't picked it off already :P

They're in my garage. The 320is was bought for parts. It turned out to be a wonderful car that I daily drove for two years. I had half a mind to fix it when the release bearing went out. Then I realized it needed exhaust and then I remembered that I bought it or parts. It was trally rusted as well although it was extremely straight.

Kept parts and sold parts and then a proud Marysville citizen decided it was bringing down property values in the hood and reported me for having a car in my yard (that was in my driveway).

Pick n pull gave me $200.

I have one that I'm pulling right now for an M42. I'm at a stopping point because I dont have a engine hoist. Just need to loosen the motor mounts and pull it. Not sure on the mileage since the odometer isn't working but it runs fine, block is a little oily. Just rebuilt the 32/36 less than 6 months ago and have only driven it 10-15 times. Runs good, 4 speed that's attached to it is junk but it has to go with. PM or email and we will talk price.

Joe

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.