Sign in to follow this  
2002isGuy

VDO 80lb Oil Pressure Gauge for sale

4 posts / 570 viewsLast Reply

Hey guys,

I just ran across this VDO 80lb Oil Pressure Gauge in my garage on a shelf that I bought for my 2002 a few years ago with the intention of installing it. Now that I've just done a white face gauge conversion to my instrument cluster, I'm not going to install it because it doesn't match my other gauges. I paid something like 34.95 plus tax for it.

VDO80psi.jpg

I just found it listed on Summit Racing's site for 39.95 + shipping here > http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vdo-350040/overview/

20 bucks + shipping and it's yours. I'd call it NOS (new old stock). It's never been installed and is still in the box. It comes with the 2 1/16th" gauge, the electrical sending unit, the mounting ring that screws onto the back of the gauge, and instructions in the box.

First come, first served. For a shipping quote give me your zip code. Thanks

Barry