mudchemist

Otto-Bot Racecar

31 posts / 7351 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

I put the shell up for sale in the classifieds. I wish someone would buy it because the wife has already predicted that I will sell the Colorado first and put that thing in the garage to build it. So the Mr. Hyde portion of me inventoried the garage last night and she is right....I have most of the parts here to turn it into a running car. Then I started looking at paint colors and I think Burgundy and a Cream White combo, non metallic would look nice...and box flares would be the same amount of bodywork with more exciting results. And then I remembered that I have a title so I could take the insanity to the streets. Oh Mr. Hyde you cause me so much trouble.

-Dr. Jeckyll

-Sell that Colorado, then put all of those parts on the shell. You know the absolute minimum requirements for this to be a "car" in CA. 

-Mr. Hyde

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_3239.JPG

Edited by mudchemist
Boredom