Sign in to follow this  
7002chris

motor out of a 70 2002 portland area SOLD

9 posts / 1020 viewsLast Reply

not sure on miles and the head is 121, not really lookin to trade anything unless you have somethin for an e30 i don't have my 2002 anymore.

Hey I just registered my "new" 2002 on the 02registry website and it looks like I have your old 2002. I actually traded my e30 for it to Zack who apparently did the same trade with you haha. Anyway I'm in the process of swapping in an m42 and turboing it as well as swapping in an e36 lsd. I'd love to ask you a few questions about the car if you don't mind. (Nothing major just thought it was cool that I randomly found the previous owner and I'd love to hear a little about the cars history from someone that owned it for longer than a few weeks). Hope to hear from you soon,

Reilly

[email protected]

(I would've sent you a pm but it wouldn't let me for some reason, most likely don't have enough posts as I am new to this forum)