AndyS

I was at the bodyshop today and saw a box with my name on it

5 posts / 883 viewsLast Reply

I asked politely" WTF is in that box with my name on it?" Dane, the owner says"I don't know it's been here for over a year." So after spending quite a bit on a semi recovered dash, I now have a perfect one piece dash in a box in my car, lol!

I have a new "rescue-dash" program, inspired by the one that we got our Pyrnees/Lab mix from...un-wanted/needed pet sort of thing....I'll pay for the shots and the gender trim.....and we shall call it Blackie. Do you need my shipping address?

....I hate to admit to the same affliction...found a box of five mesh BWA's that Greg media-blasted for me at least 18 months ago...CRAFT-apnea....

Dave V. in NC

Andy - so you finally have so many different 02s going that you're losing track of parts you already bought??? You need help, man. JK ;-p

Tom

LOL! I am finished! I was there for coffee and a visit.