Sign in to follow this  
emmodg

Wheels and stuff....

18 posts / 2396 viewsLast Reply

The boss is on vacation so I'm slashing prices!

Some 4 lug, some 5 lug sets... I really don't want to ship the wheels so pickup would be the much preferred method. I'm in Orange, VA.

I also have a '74 parts car - all I want is the motor, a floor pan and grill. Come by with some tools, pull what you need, make a half-way decent offer and the part is yours! (If you want the whole parts car minus the stuff I want take her all for $500! It does have all sorts of decent bits on it!)

I put the stuff I have in a photobucket album with prices:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/emmodg/BMW%20Wheels%20and%20Things/

The prices are on the pictures themselves which are on photobucket which I put a link in the post. That seems pretty easy.

I didn't want my post window to take an hour to scroll through so I put them on a photobucket album. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

So I guess the prices aren't showing up for some in the pics. I'm sorry for that...

The Style 3's are $200 for 4

The 2 16" Style 18's are $40

The 4 17" Style 18's with tires are $350

The 4 16" basket weaves(don't know what style they are) with tires are $200

The 15" BBS 4X100 lug are $350

The one new E36 steelie is $45

The 4 13 steel wheels with tires are $100

The chrome hubcaps off a '72 2002 are $80

The flares are $450

Again, sorry about the prices not being there.

JB (correct?)...I am interested in the front and rear subframes if they are not too rusty and the rear subframe has no cracks at the trailing arm connections. Will make reasonable offer. If you need help pulling the engine I can bring my cherry picker, though you may already have all the tools you need. If you still have the blue flares I would take a look at those as well. I could come down this weekend or next. Sent an e/m to your mac.com account. You can reach me at fred underscore beck at sra dot com.

Edit: could also use LF fender and front clip. For race car so don't need to be perfect.

Thanks, Fred '74tii & '69GT3

JB (correct?)...I am interested in the front and rear subframes if they are not too rusty and the rear subframe has no cracks at the trailing arm connections. Will make reasonable offer. If you need help pulling the engine I can bring my cherry picker, though you may already have all the tools you need. If you still have the blue flares I would take a look at those as well. I could come down this weekend or next. Sent an e/m to your mac.com account. You can reach me at fred underscore beck at sra dot com.

Edit: could also use LF fender and front clip. For race car so don't need to be perfect.

Thanks, Fred '74tii & '69GT3

I sent you an email.

Bumping these up!

The steel 13" wheels are gone and I lowered the price of the flares to $300...

So I guess the prices aren't showing up for some in the pics. I'm sorry for that...

The Style 3's are $200 for 4

The 2 16" Style 18's are $40

The 4 17" Style 18's with tires are $350

The 4 16" basket weaves(don't know what style they are) with tires are $200

The 15" BBS 4X100 lug are $350

The one new E36 steelie is $45

The 4 13 steel wheels with tires are $100

The chrome hubcaps off a '72 2002 are $80

The flares are $450

Again, sorry about the prices not being there.