Sign in to follow this  
Robertrob85

BMW 2002 Classic Race Car - $6000 (LAX) n/m n/a

10 posts / 1331 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Oh yes thats that classic race car who tried to race me off the light the other day LOL

It's A a 74 i almost traded this guy, this car used to be in the sf bay area, then he sold it to a guy that flew in from LA so im guessing that this is the same car. also im guessing something is wrong with it. cause he sold it about 2-3 weeks ago

It's A a 74 i almost traded this guy, this car used to be in the sf bay area, then he sold it to a guy that flew in from LA so im guessing that this is the same car. also im guessing something is wrong with it. cause he sold it about 2-3 weeks ago

I almost traded also. I talked to him no more than two weeks ago about it, still hadn't been sold. Either this guy is trying to fill it for quick, easy money (the original seller originally asked 6k, but last I saw he had it down at 4500 or OBO), or something is really wrong with it.