jrkoupe

ever see this o2?... custom redo hot rod...just sharing

8 posts / 1527 viewsLast Reply

Bill and Eric Heffernan, father son team, they do "resto-mod" styled 2002's for fun on the side. Eric's background is auto-design, hence the eye on aesthetics. Sold parts to them for a couple years now. They don't advertise concourse restorations (or 175whp M10's with 38/38 and 292 cam), just fun hot-rods.

If you search "Rare Rides 2002" think you'll see a number of their past projects.

A

is that the MI based shop that often has 02s for sale in a showroom w/ checker flagged floor?..

oh!

I e mailed you today....take a peek.

I was just with this car in Athens, GA !!! The current owner lives outside Atlanta and is here to take part in a 350 mile rally named Damn the Torpedoes that starts tomorrow morning here in Athens and ends in St. Mary's GA. Fifty some cars all 1976 or older. This guy had his trans go out last week and had a 5 speed swap done in 2 days so he could take part in the rally. Beautiful car with an immaculate interior, but a pretty stock engine.

is that the MI based shop that often has 02s for sale in a showroom w/ checker flagged floor?..

That's them. Got and replied to your email.... finally.

There's one here in cincinnati. The 135 M copper color, just like this one in design. Its for sale for 27k. MS injected.

The details aren't amazing.. For instance, the painted squirters on the blue car. Call it design, but in person, the one here just looks like cut corners. Missing little screw in the tops of the fenders under the front window, etc. The little shit that irritates..

Amazing paint work though. I contacted them about painting my car someday.. They said they would.