sislane

square tail lamp assemblies available NEW

4 posts / 433 viewsLast Reply

Just got this from Roger's Tii, w/ a Mobile Tradition decal on it. Haven't seen new Driver side since I bought my car 7 years ago, and had to buy the passenger side from a dealer closing out old shelf stock. Both sides are available and very reasonably priced.

I installed this last night w/ the wind smacking the garage door behind me.

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

LampAssemblyRearDriveSide10292012.jpg

new tails make a HUGE difference in the visibility of the lights. i got new ones from BLUNT last year.

I had refinished the driver side I had, but the chrome trim ring was not pretty, and the integrity of the assembly was not that of a new one. I do think it's essential to have them reliable and bright.

Wish I knew they were available last year... I didn't see them listed anywhere.

I just bought new assemblies (both sides) from Roger, installed them Sunday. They are a great deal, over the price of just the lense. For maybe $60 extra you get a nice bright housing and all new gaskets.