Guest Anonymous

13 inch tyres

8 posts / 675 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Lookin for good 13 inchers, the tirerack has only one offering and in 1975 I wouldnt have mounted them on my Vega, let alone a 2002, any one know a source for fat donuts?

You might find a better selection at this site, I have purchased 3 sets of tires from them great price and experience, I did pick them up at their warehouse in Calif. 90703.You have to search by tire size link below:

www.onlinetires.com

Harry

Delticom has a number of tires in 185/70 x 13, most of which I've never heard of. However, they do have Bridgestone Potenzas, which I believe are a good tire.

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=61287468.135.26201&typ=R-229112&ranzahl=4&Breite=185&Quer=70&Felge=13&weiter=15&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=15&Transport=P&dsco=135

They also have a couple of brands in 205/60 x 13, as does onlinetires.

When I was searching for 13's several months ago, I plugged in the size I was looking for on e-bay. I found quite a few that were new but discontinued.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for tips, great selection and will get me on the road til next spring when the 14 inch rims arrive. Have 175 13 snow tires mounted now and she looks like riding on tiny stilts Dave

MMM... Toyo Proxes RA-1's come in 205/60... Talk about a grippy tire!

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=61287468.135.26201&typ=R-107628&ranzahl=4&Breite=205&Quer=60&Felge=13&weiter=0&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=15&Transport=P&dsco=135

Pricy, but that is probably the most grip you can find for a street legal 13 that fits (with some fender rolling possibly).

I bought Falken Ziex 206/60 x 13's, mounted on stock (late model) 13 x 5 steelies. No fitment issues at all.