jackrabbit

Took My Atlantik Out for a Photoshoot

19 posts / 1467 viewsLast Reply

TOIX8.jpg

kdRu3.png

RAQwk.jpg

esStO.png

And then a couple from today after I put her new wheels on. Really need to drop the front end. Going to tackle that next month.

IkWB1.png

5NzyM.png

Car looks great! Roads look pretty good too.

What rims are those? Where did you get them? Thinking the same for my verona.

Memories of my '74 Atlantik '02 just brought back; loved that car; bought from local BMW dealer spring '85, prior owner was an MD, traded her in on an E-28; still remember the VIN 4228483, only upgrade of that bimmer was a weber 32/36, already on the car when I bought it.

Tim

TOO much sun

REMOVE the spacers

Just the right amount of sun.

But yes, remove the spacers. ..........CD got it half right :-)

ahhh, your steering wheel is on upside down.....;-)

lighting is interesting, but the beauty of the atlantik color is completely lost. can't tell if it is black, brown, green, blue, or, eek....malaga. title of thread could be "took my non-descript dark car out for a photoshoot"

Jackrabbit, do I recognize that road as Mt. Hamilton or Quimby headed up the East hills? Sure looks familiar. I use to run those roads a long time ago in high school for cross country... most excellent driving roads and scenery to get away from the pressures of the city. I can feel the warmth of the late summer setting sun in your pics! Thanks.

I'm digging the first and second last pic! Do you have it wallpaper size by any chance?

Koblenz, I picked those rims up last weekend from another member on the board. They are 14x6 Momo mesh style wheels. I've had a really difficult time gathering information on them as they seem to be pretty rare. A more easily found alternative would be the BBS basketweaves.

mlytle, I agree :( Next time I take her out my main focus is going to be capturing the car in a way that still shows off the atlantik paint.

C02, It's a bit north of Mt. Hamilton, on Felter Rd, but yes, in the east hills.

Soulboy, http://i.imgur.com/kXfbT.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/H3gdJ.jpg

good thing no one came flying around the corner and nailed you in the rear on those last two shots ;^)

nice pics, nice car.

P-man in Nashville

The photos are very artistic and capture the 02 in a neat way. Dig the wheels as well

AWESOME !!!! Atlantik has become my favorite color.

and if you please, where is the location ?? Maybe mine will get up there one day for some photos.

Cheers,

Carl

In San Jose, if you turn off of Capitol onto Sierra and follow that, you can just keep driving into the hills. Lots of great places to shoot a car on that road or just go for a nice drive with some quality views.

just curious ...... the second picture: what is that green laser dot just above the bumper ?? And on the ground, what are those glowing green circles ?? Got some kinda zombie thing going ??

Cheers,

Carl