AndyS

I just received my Just Dashes remaned dash

11 posts / 1415 viewsLast Reply

If you can afford it, it is the way to go! This one is for my 2000 and was a detractor to the over all car. Now it is like new!

I'll go take one. I just put it in took 4 minutes, lol!

025.jpg

Before:

008-4.jpg

007-6.jpg

After. I haven't completely secured it. Now that it looks so damned good, I might have to get the A pillar coverings replaced and the real C pillar emblems put on. That will lead to pulling the glass and the rubber seals languishing in the trunk installed. But, it is kinda cool, in a wierd 60's euro motorboat lookin' way.

what is that lever on the center trans tunnel?

what is that lever on the center trans tunnel?

Ha!

John

Guest Anonymous

Looks great, hope you dont mind a personal Q, how much does their work cost? Just looked at their website but dont see pricing? Also up here in far North Cali I spotted a 2000, looks clean complete and faded, any idea on value/intrest in a builder boatlike beemer?

It was 1000.00. My wife owns 4 automatics. this 2000, a 72 Bavaria, a 73 2002 and a 74 3.0 coupe.

You can laugh, but those automatics let me have some really nice 2002s.

Norm's 2000 was probably the most recognized one. I think they are pretty neat. I don't think you could expect lots of money for one like a 3.0 coupe but ours is fun and with the M42 sips gas.

Andy when I saw your 2000CS the other day I noticed the dash was just some wooden pieces and thats all. So the after looks great!!! And 1000 is really not bad for a top notch dash. 02 dashes in mint cond will bring that soon so its a great alternative

Be careful with the install! Mine has developed some hairline cracks at the bends! It seems to be the result of the thickness of the added material on the dash, also it needed some trimming because of the same reason.