Sign in to follow this  
Greg R aka Big_Lebowski

02 spotted in Austin this morning.

5 posts / 1204 viewsLast Reply

Drove my 02 to work last night and was heading home this morning from Oak Hill in South Ausint driving North up Mopac. I was doing 70 up Mopac when I caught a glimpse of an 02 in the far right lane as I was in the far left. An older gentleman with a beard doing maybe 55-60. Was able to hit the breaks and slow down enought to give a wave. Anyone on here? It was on a dark stretch of Mopac just sought of the 35th street exit so I'm not real sure of the color. It was a darker color.

I was driving my dark blue 02 on Mopac this morning ('73) but I don't have a beard! Thats a funny coincidence. I was probably driving faster than 55 too.

Cheers,

~Jason

Ha! But funny coincidence because I don't normally drive Mopac in the mornings like that. Wonder who it was?

~Jason

i live in austin, and I am a previous owner of a BMW 2002. I am trying to find one to buy, hopefully in austin, to use as a fun weekend and occasional daily driver. Do Y'all know of any for sale?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.