Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Seattle car siting

10 posts / 631 viewsLast Reply

I was driving in to work this morning from Ballard to Downtown. Very dark green (?) square tail with Panasports parked at Performance Motorsports. Are you here?

Not me but I've been seeing that car in the 'hood lately when I've been out walking the dog. Nice looking 75 or 6... If you're reading, I'm the guy with the red 74 you might have seen on 77th just north of Whittier Elementary. Stop by, I'd love to swap stories, maybe share some tips...

Ah yes, delusions of grandeur. Sorry, your big-bumper green 02 is not worth that kind of money, guys. It does look reasonably clean though.

Ah yes, delusions of grandeur. Sorry, your big-bumper green 02 is not worth that kind of money, guys. It does look reasonably clean though.

Reasonably clean for a green car with with white trunk and engine bay, and obvious paint overspray (headlight buckets). Must have "new paint."

Ah yes, just saw the rest of the photos... what a mess!