winstonindy

Happy Halloween 2002 Style

12 posts / 1356 viewsLast Reply

Decided to pass on the traditional carved pumpkin this year....

should be the most unique neighborhood decor this season. enjoy!

post-22205-13667665876639_thumb.jpg

post-22205-1366766587775_thumb.jpg

post-22205-13667665878626_thumb.jpg

Decided to pass on the traditional carved pumpkin this year....

should be the most unique neighborhood decor this season. enjoy!

Looks like some Klan people in the car.....

If you could figure out a way to put some light behind the grill, I think it would really enhance the effect.

Attached is a pic of a home we recently dressed for a Halloween ad.

This was just a photoshopped test on the house we used.

post-12529-13667665897566_thumb.jpg

Very coool and I second the idea to have the grilles lighted from behind. That and your kidney grille is upside down.

I am trying to find some orange LED lights to put behind the grille.

And I thought my kidney was upside down. Is there a trick to popping it out without breaking/damaging it?

Well I figured out how to get the kidney out....the slats are in really rough shape, as is the kidney itself. I should probably just try to replace the whole thing now.

:(

Gotta take one of the side grilles out to access the two retainer nuts for the center from behind. Be careful to spray them down with your favorite penetrating oil and know that the studs are aluminum and part of the grille.... take your time and be patient.

HTH,

Gotta take one of the side grilles out to access the two retainer nuts for the center from behind. Be careful to spray them down with your favorite penetrating oil and know that the studs are aluminum and part of the grille.... take your time and be patient.

HTH,

Quite a few of the slats have broken & missing tabs, quite honestly I don't even know how they were staying in place to begin with.

I'm heading to the SF Bay area in a few weeks. I am going to hit up some of those great part places & see what kind of goodies I can obtain to ship back east.

In the mean time I will cobb the grille back together so it doesn't look like an old man without his dentures.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Happy Halloween, an upside down grille on a roundie is better than a rightside sqwarey anytime, miss my 70 Bumble Beast! DBMW