Dave_PA

02 Sightings in Argo

5 posts / 685 viewsLast Reply

w/in the first 10 minutes of the movie they are at the US embassy. the parking lot is nearly empty, but in clusters you will see 02's. One was even a ceylon.

**Mental note, others in the theater that are not 02 fans will not take kindly to you mentioning the several examples of your favorite car on the big screen.

This is later in the movie, but there is also a 323 in the scene while driving down the street and there is burning car. The 323 is in front of the burning car.

I'm sure there are others, but the movie is so amazing that the background kind of fades out.

The movie is unreal. What they faced was truly remarkable.

Dave

I noticed this as well... my girlfriend was not nearly as enthusiastic about it!

Definitely a good movie, an added plus is the 2002s at the beginning =p

I knew it! But my girlfriend told me to shutup, then I didn't see anymore the rest of the movie so I thought my eyes had deceived me.

I knew it! But my girlfriend told me to shutup, then I didn't see anymore the rest of the movie so I thought my eyes had deceived me.

LOL! next time i watch it i'm sure i'm going to see more of them. I THINK that i saw one when they were in Cali, but i was so entrenched into the movie, i might have just been seeing things.

pretty sure they were digitally added though as there were 2-3 inkas in the same parking lot facing the same direction (backed in the parking space).

still cool!