Sign in to follow this  
CosmicIsACult

1971 BMW 2002 Sunroof for sale

10 posts / 1522 viewsLast Reply

I am selling my 1971 BMW 2002. It is a project car. It was running and driving last week but I think there is a clutch problem now and it will not go in gear. I can no longer afford this project anymore and am forced to sell it. Car will need to be towed.

It has a freshly rebuilt Weber 32/36 progressive carburetor. Runs like a dream. A new 320i radiator upgrade. A new super start battery, brand new front brake disks and front wheel bearings. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous parts that come with the car. Has normal surface rust for a car that is 40 years old but no structural rust that would ruin the integrity of the car. It is a roundie sunroof model. If you have any questions just send an email.

Car is located in Sacramento CA

I am selling my 1971 BMW 2002. It is a project car. It was running and driving last week but I think there is a clutch problem now and it will not go in gear. I can no longer afford this project anymore and am forced to sell it. Car will need to be towed.

It has a freshly rebuilt Weber 32/36 progressive carburetor. Runs like a dream. A new 320i radiator upgrade. A new super start battery, brand new front brake disks and front wheel bearings. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous parts that come with the car. Has normal surface rust for a car that is 40 years old but no structural rust that would ruin the integrity of the car. It is a roundie sunroof model. If you have any questions just send an email.

my email to you bounced..of course i had to make a few guesses at what your email address is....sorry for my ignorance

my email to you bounced..of course i had to make a few guesses at what your email address is....sorry for my ignorance

Esty, It might be easier to just give them a call on the phone.

Start at 000-000-0001 and keep going until you get the seller or you reach 999-999-9999.

If that doesnt work, I'm out of ideas.

Esty, It might be easier to just give them a call on the phone.

Start at 000-000-0001 and keep going until you get the seller or you reach 999-999-9999.

If that doesnt work, I'm out of ideas.

States car is in Sacramento...area code 916?...that should make it easier...eh?

Apparently he doesn't reply to CL either I as emailed him from that link yesterday...

N/M, N/A...But here is the CL link you can reply to if interested.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3351009148.html

Btw, One of the highlights of my day is looking at the reply posts by Esty and others when no contact info is given.

Please keep it up, always makes me laugh.