Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

1976 BMW 2002 in Ft. Worth

4 posts / 1200 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone seen this car? I went to look at it. The folks who owns it are very nice people but I must say the car is misrepresented. This car is so rusty, man! There is rust in every panel of the car. The pictures that were posted are from long time ago. Since then the car has rusted more more. There are bubbles every where. So bad that chunks fell off from the hood. The spare tire is seen hanging from outside the car. Rusted rockers. Rusted floor pans front and back. Transmission broken. Engine never rebuilt (has close to 300k). All parts are original. Is that a good thing? Maybe for real collector cars but not for the 2002 as I was really hoping to get it as my driver. Oh well, I drove the two hours to go see it and was very disappointed I pass.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/3315669443.html

Guest Anonymous

Not to mention the interior is bad also. Seats torn, when she mentioned before I drove down that the seats were restuffed and redone 10 years ago! Yeah right! holes big enough to store coke cans through. Dashes cracked, rusted rims, flat tires, brakes shot, windshield frame front and back are so badly rusted that who ever buys it will really have to shape them back after taking the windshield gaskets off.

Guest Anonymous

I meant 75. Sorry

Join TX2002 ..I'm only 30 min from the car.

PPI are free!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.