New NICE pics of my car.... BIG PICS!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Here are some pictures (the first two) my older brother took of my car. He just got a new $2000 digital camara (he's got a job, I don't!! LOL) and well, I guess when I wasn't around he snap some off of my ride. REALLY glad he did this BTW, I think they look great.

bmw2002_11.jpg

bmw2002_22.jpg

This picture Matt_P took at the last 02 Group Wienerfest!! Looks GREAT Matt, thanks again bro!!

PDRM01122.jpg

Guest Anonymous

but then again I'm partial to Fjords...

I always dug the black/chrome wheel combo too... did it on an old Opel before. If I had an 02 with the newer steelies our cars would be close to identical..

Guest Anonymous

They are actually 13" X 5.5" rims (tii rims)(for sale by the way, any takers?). When I got them they where already painted black. I will get some side view pics ASAP!!

Lyle

Guest Anonymous

I took a class out at Ft Bragg,NC (through the local community college.) It took me a couple of months to get all the paint off, body work, more body work, sanding, more sanding, and even more sanding...so on and so forth.....

Cool thing was/is I had my own bay to work in (got to leave the car there overnight(s) and all!!), and they supplied ALL the supplies minus the self etching primer and the base coat-clear coat. They had pneumatic tools and all. Pretty cool, and you'll love the price: $30.00 per class (I took 3 classes).

Thanks,

Lyle

Guest Anonymous

See if I can find the same situation around here.

I worked part-time at a body shop as we did my last 02. I learned a lot about mixing mud just right and even got to spray the primers and guide coats. I left the wet color coats to the pro. I also learned a bit about steel building assembly- that was the trade.

Guest Anonymous

black centered E21 (320is) basketweaves, 5.5" x 13".

Cuts down on all the hours I would spend cleaning them.

Looks great w/Inka, except it attacts too many guys w/ Harleys. See page 18 of the Poll.

Cheers!

Delia Wolfe

'73tii

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")