Sign in to follow this  
VintageAutobahn

UPDATED: European turn signals and headlights

10 posts / 1366 viewsLast Reply

I have a few sets of European turn signals for sale, the first set (sold) pictured below is in pretty nice condition but has a hairline crack in one of the lenses, and some pitting on the chrome. The seals are not perfect but are soft and will still keep water out as intended. I would like to get $125 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. Payment by personal check or private party PayPal preferred, or you pay the fees. The pictures should tell the story of condition but I can get more if need be. Shipped from 95648.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also have a set of NOS Bosch Euro headlights. These lights fill the gap inbetween the headlights and the grills, have an option to install city lights, and illuminate better than a standard sealed beam. These are in great condition and include the bulbs. $375OBO sold

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The next set of turn signals is in a bit nicer shape than the last. No hairline cracking in these lenses, though the drivers side has one spot of crazing as shown in the last pircture. This set does have some pitting on the upper bezel of the chrome. This pitting is only visible when the hood is open. There is very minimal corrosion on the backsides and one seal is in near new condition and the other in usable shape. $150 OBO

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled