Sign in to follow this  
baller908790

Scheel seats NM/NA

11 posts / 859 viewsLast Reply

Hey Rocan I'm just over the verrazano in Staten island!

Awesome! I've been trying to organize all of us NYC guys together. You missed a sweet drive last Saturday up to seven lakes! See fall foliage in general topics...

Being a High school student still and playing football kind of limits my cruising time but next time you guys go out lmk.

I'm a college sophomore, I work two jobs and I have a serious girlfriend who lives in New Brunswick NJ... There is always time for the 2002... granted, I had to cut out the time I spend on my motorcycles and I usually have to sacrifice sleep to make time for the car, but it is time well spent.

No reply from the ad yet... hoping and praying I get them.

I drive the 02 everyday to school so it doesn't get neglected or anything. This weekend its getting pampered with larger sway bars. Last week it was fixed camber plates. The college applications take a while so the free riding will have to be put on the back burner. After I'm set with which college I'm going to the cruising should resurrect.