ringkingpin

FREE BUMPERS NEAR CHICAGO

13 posts / 635 viewsLast Reply

Hey Guys, I have a decent front and rear bumper free to whoever wants it. I'm in NW Indiana, about an hour from Down Town Chicago.

I am missing the vertical sections of the front bumper, don't know where they are. Front bumper comes with some hella's attached to it.

Lemme know if anyone wants it! Don't want to ship, don't have time to properly crate.

You probably should note that you want them picked up this weekend. Since my offer to pick them up on the weekend of the 27th was not acceptable.

Diving boards or the nice ones all you roundie folks get? :)

You probably should note that you want them picked up this weekend. Since my offer to pick them up on the weekend of the 27th was not acceptable.

I'm sorry, I never heard back from you after I asked if you could come sooner. I'm racing that weekend and the next weekend I'm going on a decomish cruise of the USS Vicksburg the weekend after. I've had these stored in my garage which I just cleaned out and moved them to outside. I'm around pretty much all day during the week. If an hour or hour and a half drive for a free set up bumpers and some old hellas isn't worth it, don't sweat it man.

What year are the bumpers? I could stop by this weekend. Email me and we can make arrangements.

Diving boards or the nice ones all you roundie folks get? :)

Thank you. It took 3 days for someone to actually ask which bumpers these are! Since there were at least 3 bumper "campaigns" -- early shorties, early longies, and diving boards -- it would seem that the style might matter. Or maybe not!

Steve

here is a pic of them from years back. I have unfortunately misplaced or lost the vertical pieces for the front bumper:

IMG_933B9041-10A3-44DA-8A7A-CAAEF8581CE4_lg.jpg

IMG_745D5FE4-F2E0-4330-BAAB-0AAA8AF57CFD_lg.jpg