Sign in to follow this  
tinkwithanr

Tii Spindles and e21 Hubs

4 posts / 2110 viewsLast Reply

Sold, Thanks guys and gals.

I purchased these Tii strut housings and early e21 hubs to use on my project car. Turns out I'm going a more custom route, so I won't be needing these anymore. For those that don't know, Tii spindles have larger bearings than the standard '02 part, which is very desirable if your running big wheels or low offsets (or both). The e21 hubs are used in conjuction with the Tii struts to run vented from brake rotors. You would just need to purchase the larger e12 calipers that bolt up to the tii spindles.

I had been planning to use the spindles in a coilover setup, and so one of the tubes is currently cut in half (I started to shorten it but then stumbled upon my new setup). So my offer is, depending on what the buyer wants, I can either continue modifying them for coilovers and cut down the other tube, remove the stock spring perch and weld them together at the correct height -or- weld the cut tube back together at the stock height with some extra bracing so that it can be run in the stock configuration. They will also be sandblasted and painted once the desired operation is performed.

Ideally I would like to sell the spindles and hubs together, but if I have buyers for both I will separate them. Prices will be $400 shipped for the spindles (modified or stock) and $75 shipped for the hubs.

Also any marks you see on the bearing surfaces are just dirt. I went over all of them and they are very smooth, with no grooves or pitting.

_DSC0044.JPG

_DSC0045.JPG

_DSC0046.JPG

Thanks