1971Ginger

My new toy, its a 69 and I think it will fit in the trunk

7 posts / 711 viewsLast Reply

I was given this as a gift. Its a 1969 Honda Trail Mini Z50 (50cc) with 3 speed. It runs great just needs some fixing up. I think it will fit in the bimmer too. The handle bars fold up. You can get add ligths and fenders to make these street legal.

Anyone else got any old bikes?

post-20026-13667665550541_thumb.jpg

post-20026-13667665551274_thumb.jpg

Nice bike, should be fun to putt around in.

I don't have an old bike at the moment but I am on the lookout for a Honda QA 50, like I had as a kid,

Nice bike, should be fun to putt around in.

I don't have an old bike at the moment but I am on the lookout for a Honda QA 50, like I had as a kid,

I got one of those brand new, in about 1967-68, in Co Cal. They were sooo cool then.

Bit bigger but I got an old 75 Suzuki TS185 from a buddy when he needed it gone at 10AM on Saturday :P (Second pic has my buddies WW2 paratrooper minibike. That thing is an absolute kick!!)

IMG_1317%2520EDIT.jpg

563926_4249931572736_1130978048_n.jpg

307565_2365656507037_525810901_n.jpg

The Honda trail series are a ball; I had a trail 70 back around 1973

Tim

those by mail from a place in Formosa--they'd come disassembled in several boxes and you got to assemble 'em. I was a popular guy--had the only 10mm wrench in the squadron, and half the fasteners on those bikes had 10mm bolt heads.

No provisions for privately owned vehicles on the base, so there were no rules! Having a bike sure beat walking everywhere. I had a Honda SS50 motorcycle--a step up from these trail bikes...

mike