Sign in to follow this  
nickstulz

some vandals smashed all the glass out of my 02

9 posts / 687 viewsLast Reply

So sorry you were victimized. I would be heartbroken if somebody did that to my baby. Makes you wonder about some of our species sometimes. Are you looking for clear glass, or the light green tinted? I have a rear quarter, and a rear screen (no defrost) in the green tinted from a 71 you could have for the cost of shipping from Georgia (30606). I even have a pile of scrap wood that I think I could use to make up a decent crate that would survive the trip. They need to be cleaned up, but no cracks or major chips.

jdaniels (at) uga (dot) edu

Jim

hey thanks for the concern everybody, it was likely just some bored kids that happened across an old car being stored, in a way it was kinda a favor as its motivated me to get started on a bunch of long over due work essential to keeping this one around another 40 years. i've been trying to weather the outside for a rat-ish project for a handful of years now. so i guess its time...

some local-ish glass would be great. i'd be leary of shipping as it would probably get busted these days. i am in west central michigan (on lake michigan).

nict