Sign in to follow this  
Cynical_1

anyone have a roll bar for a 2002? where to buy local?

6 posts / 2378 viewsLast Reply

anyone have a 4 point roll bar for sale locally for a 2002?

or, any places to get one made locally?

i know autopower, kirk, etc make them, but it's $6-700 after shipping...

thanks.

check with Jeff Chang at German Autowerks, I know he was planning to have one built. I'm trying to save up enough for one too, maybe a group buy? :)

PM for contact info!

Jon Poole

I have a bolt-in 4-point rollbar and a bolt-in 6-point rollcage. The rollcage can be implemented as a 4-point rollbar. I'm torn between installing one of them to make my car more track worthy, or leaving the car the way it is and risking my fool neck. In any event, I'm not planning to install both of them, as there's only so much safety I can tolerate.

The primary challenge with buying these things from a distance is the cost of shipping. The main hoop is always a single piece of tubing, and it can't be folded up for shipping. If you had a reliable, cost-effective way of transporting the parts from my place near DC to your place(s) in GA, you could have them for very fair prices.

I have a bolt-in 4-point rollbar and a bolt-in 6-point rollcage. The rollcage can be implemented as a 4-point rollbar. I'm torn between installing one of them to make my car more track worthy, or leaving the car the way it is and risking my fool neck. In any event, I'm not planning to install both of them, as there's only so much safety I can tolerate.

The primary challenge with buying these things from a distance is the cost of shipping. The main hoop is always a single piece of tubing, and it can't be folded up for shipping. If you had a reliable, cost-effective way of transporting the parts from my place near DC to your place(s) in GA, you could have them for very fair prices.

install one in your car Grice. you need it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.