Mike Self

Squarelight 02 spotted in Beavercreek OH-- only the second

10 posts / 783 viewsLast Reply

one I've seen seen on the road around here (that wasn't a friend's car) in at least five years. Car was Atlantik, driver about my age (older!). He was as surprised as I was when I pulled up alongside him in traffic.

Seeing other 2002s on the road in the Midwest isn't a real common occurance.

Anyone know who that was?

mike

Jason: that sounds like Mr. Booher. Remember I tipped you off that he had an Atlantik squaretail and a garage full of parts with a roundie buried somewhere under the debris.... I recall that it was 'no deal' when you offered to buy some of his stash. Mr. Booher lives just off of Wilmington Pike; he seems like an odd one to me.

nice but not pristine--at least no rust, damage or bad paint.

Jim, we've gotta go meet this guy...

mike

I met Mrs. Booher. He would not come out & talk to me. Jason tried to make a deal with him for his stash of '02 parts -- crazy price/crazy old man. It is Booher. I am not going to mess with him.

Is it this one?:

7D97CDF9-713E-442F-864F-7A42E9480EFA-10044-00000D64590ADC1D.jpg

If so, he is a weird guy indeed. I saw him in Tipp once, I was on my motorcycle but approached him to talk, and he was definitely...different?...

I guess he could've said the same about the kid that pulled up on a neon green sport bike with a green "power ranger" suit on that talked to him about 2002's lol