Sign in to follow this  
reramos

Anyone Going to Hershey?

3 posts / 330 viewsLast Reply

Isn't it this week that AACA have their annual swap meet? My coworker raves that it has always been the largest gathering in the nation. I might go and check it out to see if they got stuff for our cars.

Guest Anonymous

I went yesterday,great fall day! Not allot of BMW things. There was a decent 2002 for sale ,Fjord looked solid! Saw a really nice GOGOMOBILE in red.Maybe from the Weiner collection? We walked for 7 hrs and had to stop!

We may have seen half of the show! AMAZING!!

I was there yesterday as well and agree with Bimmerlon. Lots of old American car parts - I didn't realize there were so many Model A's, Model T's and Packards made. Saw no vendors focused on BMWs, and didn't stumble on any BMW parts, The qualifier here is that the flea market is SO large that it's impossible to cover everything in a day.

In the car corral there was one 2002. Asking $8,400 for a so-so square tail light car. Also saw a 1600 in the rare Florida color leaving the corral but as it was moving I didin't get a look at condition or price.

Overall, it's quite an event, but 02 people should not go expecting to come home with treasures.