littlehandegan

Grill hardware???

9 posts / 695 viewsLast Reply

Plus the grommets. Some say the grommet's price is out of sight. Maybe want to source them at an auto store.

The grommets really make that installation of the J hook easier. It holds the J-hook "at attention" as you guide it through the hole.

Grommets - 52208238999

J-hook bracket (mentioned in David's post above)- 51131800715

Spring washer - 07119933034

Button (Plastic nuts that are mentioned in David's post above) - 62128680120

just wrap the j hook with a small piece of masking tape and it'll stand at attention while you slide the grill's hole over it to attach the thumb nut then pull the tape off

That is the post I would have written had I not been lazy. Maybe I need to try the masking tape idea, because the J hooks really suck.

thumb nuts. There's an ear with a hole in it that's part of the nose panel that the straight end of the j-hook goes through; you'll see it if you look down just outboard of the headlight bucket's back side.

cheers

mike