Sign in to follow this  
jackrabbit

Anyone Been in to Motorspeed West in Santa Clara?

4 posts / 1059 viewsLast Reply

Yelpers seem to like em. I need to get a tuneup sometime in the near future and would prefer to not have to drive all the way out to Marin.

Anyone on here used them?

Yelpers seem to like em. I need to get a tuneup sometime in the near future and would prefer to not have to drive all the way out to Marin.

They are a good and honest shop:)

My brother in law got his Tii tuned with great results, others will chime in as this a long standing south bay...

Jb

Two brothers own the shop - nice guys.

However, I did not seem to have as good as luck as others there. I now drive my '74 to Petaluma to get my car worked on - really far but worth it - to me.

Ken seemed to be quite helpful. I'm new to all mechanical work but he was very forthcoming in helping me out with a few of my concerns and pointing me in the direction of fixing them myself. Haven't had any work done there yet but from my initial meeting he seemed quite helpful.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.