Sign in to follow this  
metalsoul

FS in NJ: 1989 325ic vert, no rust, excellent condition

1 post / 622 viewsLast Reply

Hey guys, Klub Vintage is offering up a 1989 325ic that is a rust free convertible in the northeast with a brand new top! PLus it's only had two owners in it's entire life and they were in the same family. The car was mechanically owned by a gentleman who had it most of it's life and then gave it to his nephew who drove it through college. This car looks and runs great and we've put a lot of work and quite a bit of money to make it that way. Yes, it's an automatic, but if you want it converted to a 5 speed we can do that too!

The interior looks awesome and every panel on the seats that had any rips whatsoever was repaired and recovered by trim Specialties, and all the seats function properly including the heated fronts. The dash is practically crackfree with only one minor crack as shown in pictures. The odometer that still functions read 263,7xx, but the owner said his uncle put in a rebuilt engine about 53k miles ago and it definitely runs and drives great!

Here's a list of what we've done to it:

-New top

-Recovered and reconditioned seats

-New TB/ WP/ tensioner installed

-New intake bellows

-New brake rotors and pads on all 4 wheels plus full system flush w' new fluid

-New battery

-New plugs

-New hood shock and trunk shock

-New front control arms and bushings

-Newer tierods (perfect condition ones I had on hand with under 5k miles)

-Alignment

-Replaced the foglights with mint condition ones

-Aftermarket Sony receiver with all new upgraded speakers all around, wired for a sub too.

-TRAILER HITCH INCLUDED!

Some things to note:

-The lower trim on the drivers side should be replaced to fit the clips snug again

-the passenger front fender has been very mildly swipped (as shown in the pictures)

Underneath the car looks exceptionally clean with no rust, all floor pans intact and I haven't found any rust around this car, a great value for those up here! I'm asking a very reasonable price for a wonderful condition convertible that's ready to be a daily driver. Price reflects seasonal drop in the sale of convertibles.

ASKING: $3,800. obo And as always I am open to partial trades plus cash such as, other bimmers, and other vintage makes and models, motorcycles etc.

DISCLAIMER: I will include many detailed pictures in the photobucket folder below. Please be sure to look through them thoroughly and feel free to ask any questions.

PLEASE NOTE: I will not have the time to answer questions on every forum that I post this and other cars on, please EMAIL any and all inquiries to:

[email protected]

and we'd love to show you this car and let you take a test drive! The car is located at my shop in Lambertville, NJ.

Thanks!

Adam

www.klubvintage.com

FOLDER TO DETAILED PICTURES:

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/adamneely/1989%20325ic%20Henna/

On to some pics:

DSC_2356.jpg

DSC_2367.jpg

DSC_2373.jpg

DSC_2391.jpg

DSC_2366.jpg

DSC_2376.jpg