• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2002 owner checking in

oshuwah

Well well - I bought a car!

1976 BMW 2002 Coupe Sienabraun-Metallic 121k miles

I am now the 5th owner of this car. All owners have been professionals who have taken the ownership of this car seriously, and for most of the car's life it has been garaged. Less than 5000 miles put on in the last 6 years. Car came with about $22000 dollars in receipts + sweat equity.

-Strong Engine

-Smooth Transmission

-New Leather interior

-Freshly Repaired Sunroof

-Very Good Paint (Stripped, sandblasted and repainted in original color in ~100000 miles by enthusiast shop)

-Clean Interior

-Original Carpet very nice, recently removed and thourouly cleaned.

-Dealer Installed "OEM" Behr AC

-Dealer Installed rustproofing @ Original Delivery

-Upgraded Wheels/Tires (BMW Bottle Cap)

-Suspension Techniques Kit (Stiffened and lowered by 1")

-Upgraded Radiator (Behr)

-Ireland Engineering Big Brake Vented Kit

-NJ Inspected

2002_3.jpg

2002_1.jpg

2002_11.jpg

2002_27.jpg

2002_23.jpg

2002_24.jpg

2002_22.jpg

2002_21.jpg

2002_26.jpg

2002_33.jpg

2002_42.jpg

2002_43.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Love the car!!

I would get on the rust in the spare tire ASAP. I think you can get matching spray paint online....

Rust SUCKS!

FOR SALE-----74 2002tii 2782194 Turkis, Megasquirt, Korman road sport springs, Bilstein HD shocks, 13" FPS Bottle Caps

Beautiful!!!! Love the car!!

I would get on the rust in the spare tire ASAP. I think you can get matching spray paint online....

Rust SUCKS!

I think the rust you are seeing there is very fine, might even have come from the spare tire.

There are a couple of other little rust spots and one bad rocker but the seller gave me two new rockers with the car and I am trying to find a body shop in SE PA that will do the work. I have customers in the body shop biz but they looked at it today and won't touch it. They only do new cars, yada yada.

Nice clean example!!

Enjoy your new ride. Looks kinda like mine (some pics).

AWESOME> Yours is clean too. AND a guitar player (I'm an indie musician).

What are you using to mount that euro plate tot he front bumper? I need to get that, already have a euro plate I want to mount.

ACTUALLY I need to get a euro from bumper!

Thanks! The base of my Euro plate is from my sons long gone 1996 Mitsubishi Technica. It was laying around his trunk and I presented it to the 02 and it got hired to do the job.

Guitars and Tennis, my other two hobbies. That specific guitar in the picture is one that was custom made for a local known pro guitarist. A friend of mine had seen it at some guys house who was selling it. I went with some cash in pocket and took it away from him. Right now, one of my best axes.

Regards,

Victor
SOLD - 1974 Automatic Sienabraun Metallic