dlhoovler

Looking forward to RGB weekend!

7 posts / 419 viewsLast Reply

Eurotrash, what's the count looking like? I've got my new Scheels installed and can't wait to hit the road tomorrow!

-Dave

Dave: It's looking like 10 to 12 so far. I just heard from Tom up in Tipp City. We will rendezvous near Dayton and head down together tomorrow. He's done a lot of work on his '02's suspension. Mine can boast of a new water pump; also got rid of an oil leak earlier this year. (which had me burning oil again - arrggh) See you very soon!

I really wanted to join you guys, especially having seen the video and having driven through that part of KY enroute to Mid-Ohio a few months ago. But, alas, too much stuff going on at home, work, and school. Hopefully next year!

I will meet up w/you all at lunch on Saturday. Sandwiching the afternoon portion of the drive between my son's cross country meet and my wife's birthday celebration. My life is logistics.

Just went over my 02...tire pressure, oil, etc. I think I'm in good shape.

Scott

and "mandatory attendence"--to keep my very tolerant wife happy with my hobby...

Hope there's gonna be a spring run.

cheers and have fun everyone. Jim, no more "outstanding in your field."

mike

Oooh have a blast and keep it on the road!

Wanted to go but my wife doesn't understand going for a ride for fun and this turned out to be our first empty nesting get away weekend so we will take the Santa Fe for our first ever visit to Hocking Hills.

will see you all more though in the future.

Great to see you guys all this past weekend, and for those that couldn't make it, you missed a great time again! Dave, you need to make a "fake" facebook profile an join the RGB group so we can keep in more regular contact! Good to see you. Can't wait for the next one!