• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

selling off the rest of the 1972 2002tii rusty race car / M5

bmwextremeguy

Sorry for the day in responding to everyone, I was in a wreck about a month go, someone ran a red light and slammed into the right side of my 91 bmw M5 totalling it, I been dealing with the car and insurance on her and pulling flying glass out of my face and resting. Plus my wife has been ill so I been focusing on her health as well.

I still trying to get all emails answered, everything must go please make reasonable offers on the parts, that I have, and plus shipping, some items I have set a price all is negitable within reason, need to bank as much as I can for a diffrent car since M5 is totalled. I am parting out the M5 as well drivetrain and suspesion are spoken for and sold,

1973 2002 gas tank

set of roundie taillights with back covers

pedal box needs tlc.

fuse box and cover will sell separately if like?

recaro vintage racing seats

side grills

front nand back glass windshield, and rear back glass and drivers glass.

various bmw hand held tools diffrent sizes

rear view mirror have 2 of them

have several "2002" emblems

2002tii and small roundel logo $50.00 plus shipping for the pair

new vinyl shift boot $25.00 plus shipping

weber 40dvaf carborator with haynes manuel $500 obo.

front and rear springs

hood in decent shape

aftermarket carpet kit

turbo like gauages $150 plus shipping

window wiper motor with arm or without arm

tii steering box (last 3 numbers 171)

broken up tii dashboard with switches.

small odds and ends

Pending sales waiting on payment when parts are disasembled or waiting on money from buyer

rear tail section sheet metal ( deposit put on item )

limited slip differental (deposit put on item )

front spoiler (deposit put on item / sold )

sold items,

brake booster

brake booster resovior

european turnsignals

center console

antenna

instrument cluster

rear boxed end subframe

owners manuel

license plate bracket

front struts

1 trunk lock with key

glovebox

4 speed metric mechanic transmission

window washer bottle with pump

shift boot accordin style

2002tii brake calipers

fixed camber plates with berrings

Hella H4 european headlights

14inch steelie wheels

modified racing motor about 165 to 175hp

koni sway bars 22mm front 19 rear adjustable with bushings

2inch tuned stahl header.

lockable gas cap

clutch and brake rubber pad covers

modified racing motor about 165 to 175hp

complete front grill set up

fiber glass trunk lid

If I am missing any parts you need or didnt see please email me

Hi there,

Sale is pending waiting on payment in the mail, Give me a week or so to see if it a done deal, the person paid though mail before, so I think they are sold, once paided, I post on forum under sold items.

Please let me know if you need anything else?

SHAWN

• 2 weeks later...