Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Fall Drive

22 posts / 2550 viewsLast Reply

It's supposed to be sunny and in the 60's this weekend. I contacted George yesterday about a fall meet 'n drive, and he's in Italy until the 10th. I'm not sure how many more sunny weekends we're going to have this year.

So, who's interested in a meet and drive this Sunday morning, 10/7? Meet for coffee, followed by a short local drive.

Stu.

I could squeeze it in,

the next sunday (14th) would be best for me.

but I will go with the flo.

Anton

I'm out of town this weekend but would be interested next weekend if that works for others.

Byron

Well, we have a quorum (at least 2)! Let'e meet at 9:00 a.m. at the Starbuck's at Aurora and 185th Street in Shoreline. It's at the SE Corner, big lot and plenty of parking. We can chat for an hour or so, then take a short drive. We're thinking of going west on 185th down into Richmond Beach, then north up through Woodway into Edmonds.

My cell number is 206 three zero zero 3207. Look forward to seeing you there!

Stu.

I'm in! I actually live by that Starbucks and work in Edmonds, so that drive is my commute most days and I know that area like the back of my hand. Let me know if you need any help with planning the route. See you there

Looks like I will be there in the E12. The 2002 had a very good day of work on it. Patrick and I drove around tuning it on the laptop for a good bit of time. It's just about there. Just a few details. For that reason, I am just going to show up to the meeting part. I'll need to get back down to the shop after that. See everyone tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.